[IAEP] Requesting Feedback MarketLab Opportunity

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 17 15:46:15 EDT 2010

One area inside marketing that could be interesting for them to work on
is communicating that Sugar isn't tied to the XO anymore. I think having
other (netbook) manufacturers also offer Sugar as a pre-installed
environment or just mentioning that Sugar runs on their machines would
be a great step forward.

Also can't wait to hear what Sean has in mind here! :-)

Cheers,
Christoph