[IAEP] A Contributors Program project in Uganda

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:32:55 EDT 2010

Hi All...I wanted to share some photos posted on Facebook by Divinity Matovu about her NGO in Uganda. This spring she applied for and was approved for a Contributors Program project for 10 XOs to use with the children in her center. This summer, after I trained her via Skype, she took the laptops, along with 9 student volunteers from USC to the project in Uganda. The XOs are a small but important part of this wonderful program. Take a look!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2500305&id=3420598CarylP.S. Hotmail is acting strangely today and sending 2 copies of everything I send. Please ignore any duplicates!