[IAEP] "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" in Spanish

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:21:56 EDT 2010

Since I announced that the FLOSS Manual "Make Your Own Sugar
Activities!" is available on Lulu there have been several emails
expressing interest in getting the book translated into Spanish.  This
makes sense; some of the more successful OLPC deployments have been in
South America.

I don't speak or write Spanish so I sent an email to the lists telling
these folks what they needed to do to get a Spanish version of the
manual started, stressing that anyone could do this and whoever did so
would have my blessing.

I'm getting the feeling that several people would be happy to work on
the translation but nobody wants to be in charge of it.  This is
understandable.  So, assuming that "If you build it they will come"
I'd like to have a Spanish version of "Make Your Own Sugar
Activities!" set up.

Thanks much,

James Simmons