[IAEP] Looking for suggestions

Kevin Kirton kpkirton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:14:11 EDT 2010

Hi Brett,

I had a quick look at your Project coEL site and your vision is
certainly ambitious. And I mean that as a compliment, don't give too
much attention to naysayers.

I'm not sure what (if any) advice I could give you, except perhaps
just become involved in OLPC, IAEP, or your own coEL projects in any
way you find enjoyable. When I was a teenager I really enjoyed school
and studying (still do), but if you don't, perhaps you could test
drive some of the high school activities in Sugar on a Stick (SoaS)
and write about the things you like or don't like there.

Hope this helps,

Kevin Kirton