[IAEP] maintenance

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Apr 30 18:48:07 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> Thank you for writing down this summary and for making a proposal as
> to how we can address this problem. I would add that the problem
> reaches farther than the core Sugar modules themselves: Sugar without
> Sugar Activities is not very useful to the learner. We need to
> maintain a core set of activities as well.
>
> I agree that getting the deployment team revived is critical to any solution.

I *do* care. While my sugar-core code-related action possibilities
might be limited for now (though I'm hoping to improve that over the
summer), I'll do everything possible to back such an effort from a
Sugar on a Stick perspective.

Thanks for bringing this up. It *is* an important conversation to have
and I'm glad we're having it.

--Sebastian