[IAEP] SLOBs vote on trademark: next week's meeting

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Apr 30 11:21:58 EDT 2010

We called off today's SLOBs meeting because of attendance count -
technically we could have made quorum, but we wanted to have more people
present for the final trademark discussion, so we will have that next
week. SLOBs take heed and please attend!

We're 99% of the way there - Sean just needs to review John's notes,
look at the draft text again with suggested changes, and we'll be set to
vote. But there's no longer a fundamental difference of opinion, so we
should be able to settle trademark at next week's meeting. Hooray!

--Mel