[IAEP] Fwd: getting things done (was Re: [Sugar-devel] Language Learner, a GSOC 2010 idea proposal)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Fri Apr 30 05:07:35 EDT 2010

I'm forwarding this email from a month ago to relate it to the current
discussion about the code review process and what I think is the
underlying reason: lack of people willing to do maintenance work.

I see the recent frustration on the slow review queue as one more
instance of people being frustrated at things not being done, but at
the same time not willing to discuss what it may take to get those
things done. Note the lack of replies.

I'm going to propose a plan to improve the maintenance of Sugar in a
separate email, but this plan will require that other people other
than Simon and me do their part.

Regards,

Tomeu