[IAEP] Sugar in the news: picked up by BBC, AFP, IDG, eGov, Crunchgear, Boston Globe, Heise (DE), People's Daily (CN), UNIC Rio (BR), DigitalTrends, Daily Monitor (UG)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:41:50 EDT 2010

Thanks Simon

Unfortunately Christian is travelling and was unable to post the PR.
He told me he could do so this weekend. Carlo did an Italian version
and I will work up a French version, but it's less urgent now that the
news wave has crested - useful for future visitors.

The PR is here:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-nations-relief-and-works-agency-chooses-one-laptop-per-child-laptops-with-sugar-for-major-education-project-in-mideast-92403534.html

Sean