[IAEP] [support-gang] FLOSS Grannie's Guide

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:37:54 EDT 2010

Hi James,

Thanks for the great suggestions and offer.  I will work on this after Saturday.  I am busy reflashing 12 XOs from the CUELA lending library and all my Roadshow In A Box machines (including a bunch of M-stock I repaired).  Saturday is "showtime" at the LAUSD InfoTech at the LA Convention center.  I will be showing off SoaS running on a MacBook and the cutest little mauve and pearl-white eeePC you ever saw!  I will also have at least 1 XO-1 for folks to play with and one XO-1.5... probably showing off the Gnome desktop.  The twelve machines from the CUELA library will ba available to check out to CUELA members.  I will be very, very, busy!

Caryl
P.S. I bought a nice lavender netbook case for my pearl and mauve refurb eeePC today... but I guess you guys don't care about that sort of thing... ;-D (maybe Caroline would)