[IAEP] [support-gang] Peru Quest, beyond the quake

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Tue Apr 20 09:52:42 EDT 2010

Sebastian, any idea on your side?

There are quite a few "Inca Roads", where you actually see their skill
at roadmaking, since the things have survived 500 years and some of the
worst damage is obviously very recent.

The best map I know is very copyright-ed and rather expensive (German).
The original reason I purchased a GPS a  few years back was to do the
data pick-up so as to have a Free Inca Road map, at least for one of
them in Bolivia.  Another one of Yama's coma projects :-p