[IAEP] SoaS on What Machines?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 02:07:05 EDT 2010

Hi Sean and All.
I have installed Windows xp on my Mac via BootCamp because there were some things I needed it for (updating my gps for example).  However, for some reason it has stopped working.  It boots but stalls on the welcome screen.  I have misplaced my install disk so I an dead in the water on that.
Any ideas for that?
Caryl