[IAEP] FOSS VT presentation

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 8 13:37:55 EDT 2010

Am 08.04.2010 19:25, schrieb Xander Pirdy:
> Great presentation... I really like the format.
> One possible typo that I spotted:
>
> Under features it says:
> Sugar can run on almost any PC. A liveUSB stick not touch the existing
> hard drive installation.
>
> Should read:
> Sugar can run on almost any PC. A liveUSB stick does not touch the
> existing hard drive installation.
>
> Christoph: Out of curiosity is there somewhere that I could find numbers
> for those projects aggregated?

In general http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments is the place to go for
this type of information.

Unfortunately the page was outdated for a long time but I've repeatedly
pushed some folks at OLPC to get back to updating it regularly. Now
looking at the page's history you can see that SJ updated it on March
31st and while the page itself still talks about info being from August
or December 2009 (depending on where you look) I would assume that it
more or less reflects the current state of things.

@SJ: Please let me know if my assumptions here are wrong! :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

--