[IAEP] FOSS VT presentation

Xander Pirdy xander.pirdy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:25:09 EDT 2010

Great presentation... I really like the format.
One possible typo that I spotted:

Under features it says:
Sugar can run on almost any PC. A liveUSB stick not touch the existing hard
drive installation.

Should read:
Sugar can run on almost any PC. A liveUSB stick does not touch the existing
hard drive installation.

Christoph: Out of curiosity is there somewhere that I could find numbers for
those projects aggregated?

-Xander