[IAEP] FOSS VT presentation

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 8 12:45:59 EDT 2010

Hi Caroline,

this is a gorgeous presentation, definitely one of the very best ones
that ever have been done on Sugar!

While I can't help with the map of OLPC deployments (AFAIK no current
one is available at the time) here's to the best of my knowledge the
list of countries with OLPC projects in one form or another (@everyone,
please let me know if this needs to be updated!):

Afghanistan
Austria
Bhutan
Brazil