[IAEP] FOSS VT presentation

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:09:34 EDT 2010

Really nice prez, the zooming is very original

* I believe Project Ceibal is 396,000 XOs

* You might want to mention collaboration and the XS school server

* site address is www.sugarlabs.org, not .com

* you mention two ways to run Sugar: XO or Sugar on a Stick; may be
worthwhile mentioning Ubuntu Sugar project too (Ubuntu officially
supported on Dell Latitude 2100 and Intel Classmate PC, so installed
Sugar a real possibility for a deployment where XOs not feasible)

* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Presentations for other
presentations, under "2010" is the one I did March 3rd (PDF in French,
but some visuals you could use)

Sean