[IAEP] [support-gang] ebooks

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:23:53 EDT 2010

And, don't forget licensing - many free-for-download e-books don't indicate
how they may be used, hindering translation or storage in a repository for
example.

A useful resource concerning e-books is teleread.org:
http://www.teleread.org/2009/12/07/sugar-on-a-stick-what-it-means-for-e-books-and-education/

Sean