[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.88.0 Stable Release

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Apr 1 12:00:20 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 04:32:59PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 12:35:20PM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>>>
>>> 0.88 is the latest version of Sugar, consisting of Glucose, the base
>>> system environment; and Fructose, a set of demonstration activities.
>>> This new release contains many new features, performance and code
>>> improvements, bug fixes, and translations.
>>
>> Congratulations to all involved!
>>

>> Sorry to ask - again: Where is the official documented list of
>> contents of Glucose and Fructose for each major release of Sugar?
>>

>> I fail to locate it at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Notes and
>> the directly referenced http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Taxonomy is too
>> broad.
>>

>> I would like to check - for each of 0.84, 0.86 and 0.88 - how close
>> to the official compositions we are in Debian currently.
>>
>> Please do not post the detailed answer in an email response, but
>> refer to the wiki page which is (supposed to) contain this info. :-)
>
>Its not changed for quite some time and can be found here:
>http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Modules

Thanks.

It seems that page is not exactly what I am looking for, however.

Or let me try throw a couple of trick questions:

   * Do newest release of Browse work on 0.84?
   * Is (newest releases of) jukebox and imageviewer part of 0.84?

If you do not care about tracking 0.84 any longer then what revision of
which wiki page should I go look for latest info on that abandoned
release?

Kind regards,

   - Jonas

P.S.

Sorry for posting initially to both devel and iaep lists.

I consider this question mostly technical so have now added only devel
list as Reply-To - please respond to that list only.