[IAEP] Fwd: [Edu-sig] CICE-2010: Call for Papers

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:00:29 EDT 2009

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Galyna Akmayeva <g.akmayeva at ciceducation.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Subject: [Edu-sig] CICE-2010: Call for Papers
To: edu-sig at python.org

Kindly email this call for papers to your colleagues,
faculty members and postgraduate students.

Apologies for cross-postings.

CALL FOR PAPERS

Canada International Conference on Education (CICE-2010),
April 26-28, 2010, Toronto, Canada (www.ciceducation.org)

The CICE is an international refereed conference dedicated
to the advancement of the theory and practices in education.
The CICE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians
and professionals from Education.

The aim of CICE is to provide an opportunity for academicians
and professionals from various educational fields with
cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote
research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy. The CICE 2010 invites
research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design
implementation and performance evaluation. All the accepted papers
will appear in the proceedings and modified version of selected
papers willbe published in special issues peer reviewed journals.

The topics in CICE-2010 include but are not confined to the
following areas:

*Academic Advising and Counselling
*Art Education
*Adult Education
*APD/Listening and Acoustics in Education Environment
*Business Education
*Counsellor Education
*Curriculum, Research and Development
*Competitive Skills
*Continuing Education
*Distance Education
*Early Childhood Education
*Educational Administration
*Educational Foundations
*Educational Psychology
*Educational Technology
*Education Policy and Leadership
*Elementary Education
*E-Learning
*E-Manufacturing
*ESL/TESL
*E-Society
*Geographical Education
*Geographic information systems
*Health Education
*Higher Education
*History
*Home Education
*Human Computer Interaction
*Human Resource Development
*Indigenous Education
*ICT Education
*Internet technologies
*Imaginative Education
*Kinesiology & Leisure Science
*K12
*Language Education
*Mathematics Education
*Mobile Applications
*Multi-Virtual Environment
*Music Education
*Pedagogy
*Physical Education (PE)
*Reading Education
*Writing Education
*Religion and Education Studies
*Research Assessment Exercise (RAE)
*Rural Education
*Science Education
*Secondary Education
*Second life Educators
*Social Studies Education
*Special Education
*Student Affairs
*Teacher Education
*Cross-disciplinary areas of Education
*Ubiquitous Computing
*Virtual Reality
*Wireless applications
*Other Areas of Education

For further information please visit CICE-2010
at www.ciceducation.org

http://earthtreasury.org/