[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2009-09-30

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at gnu.org
Wed Sep 30 13:38:14 EDT 2009

> All of these distributions come with the core (Fructose) activities;
> some, such as openSUSE, come with many additional (Honey) activities
> pre-packaged.

We've just added the Honey pack to Sugar on Trisquel, and also the
graphical usb-creator app. The (430MB) iso url is the same:
http://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel-sugar_3.0RC_i686.iso

To start the usb-creator, launch a live session using the image (using a
cd or with a virtual machine), start the terminal and run "usb-creator".

Some of the activities will probably fail, but it is a nice testing
environment. We will set up a nightly builder ASAP.