[IAEP] contents of IAEP Digest, Vol 18, Issue 121

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Tue Sep 29 23:25:55 EDT 2009

> I would like to announce the completion of the Sugar Labs Test Election.
>
> Does anyone else have feedback on the test election?  Please submit
> that feedback to this list or to me personally.
>
> David Farning
> SLOBs election 2009-2010 referee

Hi David
The first time I submitted my vote the next page asked for
confirmation - it showed a different order to the order I had put in.
Went back and changed to the order I wanted again and resubmitted. The
second time it confirmed the order correctly. So I submitted it and
got a confirmation vote token.
Tabitha