[IAEP] [support-gang] Which Language?

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:03:46 EDT 2009

At the risk of this becoming a religious issue of the best languages,
we have not heard what the project is, i.e. what the person is wanting
to build, so it is difficult to recommend the best tool for the job...

Personally, the sales ptich from an old tv ad of
'it slices, it dices, it makes julian fries'
comes to mind ;-/

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On 27.09.2009, at 00:17, gerry_lowry (alliston ontario canada (705)
> 250-0112) wrote:
>>   -- I do not have a XO ... I've heard it has a LOGO variant called
>> Etoys ?
>>       (can Etoys read a camera image?)
>
> Etoys is built on a Smalltalk variant called Squeak, but yes, it can
> access the XO-1's camera.
>
> - Bert -

DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)