[IAEP] [Sugar-news] Election status update

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:23:49 EDT 2009

It's always difficult to come up tp speed with an active project list.
And technological barriers exist. I myself can only do the most basic
wiki editing, and I struggled with the trac system; but I have learned
how to moderate the Marketing mailing list and participate in IRC
discussions only this year.

That said, it's not overly difficult to consult the recent archives.

To save time, Google is your friend, try:
[iaep] board elections site:sugarlabs.org

Sean