[IAEP] Sugar Labs oversight-board meeting on Friday, 25 Sept. 2009, 14:00 UTC, 9:00 EST

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:53:15 EDT 2009

Please plan to attend the oversight-board meeting tomorrow at 14:00
UTC, 9:00 EST. Among the topics we will be discussing are:

(1) the appointment of a decision panel to review and resolve the lack
of consensus within the community regarding on how the Sugar on a
Stick distribution currently maintained by Sebastian Dziallas will be
treated and considered by Sugar Labs;

(2) the upcoming election of new oversight-board members;

(3) the Bolzano gathering; and

(4) the status of various fund-raising and outreach efforts;

Please let me know if there are other topics which merit discussion.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender