[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:13:44 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Martin Dengler
<martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 01:03:37AM -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
>
> Sebastien's original question[2] is unanswered perhaps because it's
> been deemed maybe-already-answered[3] or "peripheral"

To the contrary, it seems to me that it remains unanswered only
because it has been deemed a very important question, one worth formal
consideration by a decision panel and the oversight board.

> It's a week and a bit after the original mail already.  This is a
> convincing demonstration of the utter failure in decision-making.

Impatient as ever :-)    If this is in fact an important question to
the future of Sugar and SoaS development, taking time to answer it
unambiguously may be wise.

> It's not hard to say "no", but it takes a mailing list and a committee

Replies so far have been varied, but they do not sound like "no" to me.

SJ