[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Long-term support for Sugar

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:15:31 EDT 2009

Very good point you make.  It gets complicated as the users - kids -
have not been shown they get it regarding giving their full name, age
and address and some even phone number, so it is unlikely they will deal
safely with the nuances of "untrusted sources".
It would be sort of a shame that the first massive attack of malware on
Linux platforms happened under our watch...

Yama