[IAEP] Fwd: CAST Books

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Sep 21 17:42:37 EDT 2009

I notice there has been more traffic about books!  The teachers at the GPA
eye's light up when they heard about books and having the computer read
them.  I need to figure out how to actually do that.
CAST is a potential source of books and also a potential way for volunteers
to create books. Its a really nice scaffold for creating books that help
kids learn to read.

But I can't get the sample books to work! Any ideas?