[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] 2 idea's to train people dyslexia

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 21 11:37:18 EDT 2009

CCing iaep.

Your questions are good.  As participants, we have hashed this over to
death:)  But, our external message is still not spread widely enough:(

I will leave the questio open so we, as a community, can both help
answer your specific questions and figure out how to simplify and
amplify those answers.

david