[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 18, Issue 61

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Sep 19 19:16:03 EDT 2009

ah, I haven't tried a multi-port hub with the Windows LiveUSB creator.
To burn 8 at a time did you open 8 instances of the LiveUSB creator?

Could you do a video? I know it sounds trivial but I think for a teacher its
not trivial and a little 2 minute video where you show how you did it might
give some teachers some confidence.

Thanks!

--
Caroline Meeks