[IAEP] I would be able to help test if we did snapshots of current status of f12 sugar on a da

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:25:36 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Dennis Daniels
<dennisgdaniels at gmail.com>wrote:

> It would be really cool if you could do screencasts of your tests and
> post them publicly.
>
> Further to that end... if more devs and users would publish more on
> how they are developing for Sugar so that teachers and other
> enthusiasts can have some framework/training to begin their own good
> works.
>
> Dennis

Perhaps someone just needs to organize some sessions on a screen-casting
channel where developers, debuggers, or testers would allow the community to
look 'over their shoulders' as they did their stuff *en plein air,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Current_Events/Archive/2009-06-10#En_plein_air.
With a microphone, they could provide a running commentary, and the sessions
could be recorded, replayed, and edited.*

*Start with a single developer/debugger/tester connected to a single
producer with VNC and VOIP to practice the method.*

Much could be learned by watching the masters at work, especially at early
stages of study or when entering new specialties, like surgeons in the
operating theater.

--Fred