[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 18, Issue 61

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Sep 17 01:02:24 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline

Volunteers roped into slave labour was the key to getting all those
USB keys setup with SoaS. Seriously, I don't know, Alastair and Carl
did it. Copied them in, don't think they will mind sharing how they
did it. After weeks of trying to get it setup right and installing
properly, on the day it took hardly any time at all. We did test a
good portion booted to be sure before handing them out. We used USB
hubs and two laptops.

Kind regards
Tabitha