[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2009-09-16

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:35:04 EDT 2009

Walter,

Your report from the meeting from Washington is inspiring. Particularly, the
"what are we waiting for."
As you know, I am in the process of documenting similar outcomes as part of
a doctoral study for a deployment here in the US. It would be great, though,
to work with these folks to see the bigger picture of what's happening.

I also think the total cost of ownership piece is particularly eye-opening.

Gerald