[IAEP] [SLOBS] SLOBs Position on SoaS

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:12:27 EDT 2009

Sebastian - I cannot speak as a SLOB (only a candidate ;-) but I sense
that this an important question for everyone to deal with.

As you know I believe Sugar on a Stick to be a pillar of our
marketing/PR effort, reaching out to teachers (probably geeky teachers
first) on a very wide scale.

However, the position we will reach consensus on will impact many
aspects of Sugar Labs. I think it will be best to mull over this
question a bit more, I know I need to.

thanks

Sean