[IAEP] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Sep 14 12:08:42 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 05:32:55PM +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> == What is SoaS? ==
>
> [...] SoaS aims to make it easy for local deployers to provide each
> student with a thumbdrive (stick) [...]

Notably, this does not say "SoaS is Sugar Labs' way of providing
[anyone] with a [image to put on a] thumbdrive".

Should we understand SoaS goal as a source-only distribution-making
kit?  If SoaS is to be Sugar Labs' way of distributing Sugar, we
should clearly say so.  If not, then we should clearly say so as well.

> Thanks,
> Sebastian Dziallas

Martin