[IAEP] Moodle Integration Status - Was Where should we put Lesson Plans? Currwiki?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Sep 13 09:57:30 EDT 2009

Hi David,
Thank you for this email.

To the extent Moodle/Sugar integration works I want to use it! GPA has its
own private XS system, auto login is working fine. I am testing the file
backup today.

One of the things
we need to solve is getting Teacher templates out to all the students
and student work in to teacher
efficiently.

Is there documentation? Can you make me a screen cast?

This may well be valuable enough that its worth helping the teachers and
students climb the UIs learning curve.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove