[IAEP] Where should we put Lesson Plans? Currwiki?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:08:29 EDT 2009

Actually, points 4.1 and 4.2 have been integrated into moodle for quite a
while now. Perhaps its the flexibility which is making these possibilities
hidden, that and their particular use of wording. Unfortunately, people tend
to not use the full capaccity of its uses until they completly understand
what they are doing, as moodle gives an almost infinte amount of ways to
manipulate data. As Martin Langhoff has pointed out on numerous accassions,
we need to drop funcinality until the User interface is easily understnadble
by all, something he has gracefully offered to do over the next couple of
moths,

So, with a customised, simplifie versin of moodle and what it does (course
management, which to me is very much linked with creating and presenting
lesson plans is perfect for the job.

I am of course interesting in what the lesson plan/ course will loook like
if it is not based on the moodle infraastricture.

What is absolutely needed is some extra volunteering ti totally simplify the
UI, something that might take a while but was already started by Martin and
co.