[IAEP] contextualize Help

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:19:44 EDT 2009

this has possibilities, I like.

So much better if somehow the response were contextualized to what was
the most recent activity opened, that is, if the user opens Help when he
just opened TamTamEdit, Help would open right on that chapter (obviously
with a button all over to go back to Help Home), if no activities are
open, we can safely assume the user is testing things very early, and
she is sent to the basic help