[IAEP] Help activity was Re: deployment team meeting?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:41:52 EDT 2009

after this experience with the Floss Manual thing, I am more and more
convinced we need to focus as much as possible on the Help Activity as a
major priority for helping our tools to become more successful.  Both in
getting better access to it for users (bigger button, better placement,
at startup for the first few uses of Sugar - those are other things to
sort out), and so much more to really deal with usability, so let us
figure out, please, some strategy for addressing this matter.
what do you think?

yama