[IAEP] Presentation to local LUG

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:35:10 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Dennis Daniels
<dennisgdaniels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
> I'm doing a presentation at a local Linux Users Group about Sugar on
> the 16th. I checked the Wiki and found this:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/How_to_present_Sugar#Hints

I hadn't seen that page in the wiki. I just added a couple of new hints:

    *  I often demo Memorize as a quick way of showing the balance
struck between consuming and creating.

    * I give my talks using the presentation features in Turtle Art...
nothing like eating your own dogfood.

-walter

> Any other suggestions? Any updates aside from the recent build? Of
> course, getting new devs on board is a message as well...
>
> with regards,
> Dennis

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs