[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick v2 Release Naming

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:30:30 EDT 2009

thanks Martin

in fact I often worry about talking too much during the marketing
meetings, others not getting a word in. I'd be delighted if
nonmarketing Sugar Labs team members lurked or participated, although
I have clear ideas about how to work on marketing puzzles I'll never
claim to have all the answers.

re marketing course: in fact I have accepted Mel's invitation to do a
classroom for Fedora.

re logos: Strawberry=6, Blueberry=4, and 5 we'll use some other time

Blueberry has been our "working" name for the next SoaS release since
before the Strawberry release (we chose to have banners done in both
red and blue logos so they would stay current longer) so I think we're
all set with Blueberry?

thanks

Sean