[IAEP] share videos from XO?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:57:56 EDT 2009

OK, how do you or anybody do it?

an XO-recorded video

How to share it?

Can it be seen on any other (non XO) platform?

thanks

Walter: Dailymotion gives error at every sort of attempt, whether from
the XO or uploading the file that I emailed from the XO to a Ubuntu box

SJ already explained to me yesterday how the "cow video" is mostly
vaporware (he didn't call it that, of course, but explained how it
required completely out of the ordinary hacking skills).

Yama