[IAEP] Where should we put Lesson Plans? Currwiki?

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 10 08:20:42 EDT 2009

it might be worth forgetting about where and how to best publish the
curriculum for this term.

Creating curriculum for a new class seems like enough of a challenge
for one intern for one semester.  Next term as you are figuring out
how to scale out the curriculum to the rest of the school, you can
figure out how to make it widely available.

david