[IAEP] Electricity and magentism

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Sep 10 03:16:04 EDT 2009

On 10.09.2009, at 02:02, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> At GPA we will be working with the 4th grade. Their fall science
> topic is Electricity and magentism.
>
> We have the GCompris activity: GCompris Electric 11
>
> Any other suggestions?

This is higher-level than electromagnetism, but maybe still relevant
(and fun to play with anyway):

In Etoys, go to "Gallery of Projects", then "ComputerLogicGame" (3rd
item in 3rd row I think). This is simulating wired logic gates in a
very simple manner, representing the on/off state by a color. E.g. the
yellow rectangle is "on", while the piece of wire is "off":