[IAEP] share videos from XO?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:58:13 EDT 2009

I've wasted too much time today already in trying to share XO-originated
videos.
  This is a major issue for deaf people, and as you know we're at
Gallaudet (Washington DC university for the deaf) trying to do Good Things
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/edit/ClassActs

Anyway, it id work in November 2008 to upload to youtube directly from
the XO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgy1GQDjbL8

but that didn't work now, and neither did it work to email to another XO
through Google mail an attachment with the video, that I attached here.
I later added the .ogv hoping that would help to open under ubuntu on a
desktop, no success.

I was able to open it again in the originating XO, but that was it.

At no time did the sound work, either.

Yama