[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick v2 Release Naming

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Sep 9 16:30:48 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 04:04:33PM -0400, Yamandu Ploskonka wrote:

> Thank you, I love this naming concept with fruit names.

I guess Sean's corrected you and I that it's ice-cream flavours :).

> yet a couple snags I see, No blueberries (arandanos) I ever saw in
> South/Cental America...  (very delicious in Virginia, though!)
>
> Shouldn't we try to aim for something easy to localize and feel
> ownership of?
> Strawberry was good, orange, grape...

Not sure how far to go with this, since I don't know how we could come
up with something that's localisable "enough".  Perhaps you can expand
on the "ownership" point?

> Also, blueberry-grape followed by grape-blueberry might be a tad
> confusing..

I changed around the proposed order to try to compensate.

> Yama

Martin