[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick v2 Release Naming

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:10:40 EDT 2009

Hi Martin

The idea is ice cream flavors and Blueberry works since I had rollup
banners and posters made in both the Strawberry and Blueberry colors,
keeping them current for at least a couple of years (considering their
cost).

However, as stated previously it hasn't been our plan to name SoaS
releases in advance, and it would be better not to.

Why don't we stay with Blueberry for the next one and pick a flavor
for the one after when the time comes.

Glacier Zizi, perhaps the best ice-cream shop in Brussels, doesn't put
up their list of summer specials in Fenruary :-)

thanks

Sean