[IAEP] Getting a SoaS Docs Effort off the Ground

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Sep 9 15:29:51 EDT 2009

 From looking at the currently available documentation for Sugar on a
Stick, I think it makes sense to collaborate on writing well written
official instructions for it. So I've entered a Blueprint in Launchpad
on it: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/soas/+spec/better-docs-for-soas

I'd like to give the great Fedora Publican tool a try, as it has
recently seen a new beta release. I have set up a new GIT repo in
Gitorious, which lives here: http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/soas-docs

So if you're interested in writing the next generation of totally
awesomeness-spreading SoaS docs, please speak up! :) ...you can even add
yourself already to the Launchpad page and apply for commit access to
the GIT repo, too.

--Sebastian