[IAEP] help move teacher tips+tricks round the world!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Sep 7 08:24:47 EDT 2009

Rita Freudenberg spoke eloquently yesterday on the many teachers she's
met across South America hungry but unable to exchange valuable
classroom experiences!

Today Bobby Powers will be creating such a draft world map of all your
20 or 30 chapters -- similar to Intel's http://skoool.com -- please now
send him (cc'd) & I:

    1) Your Story/Chapter Title
    2) Its Country & City
    3) An very enticing abstract!
    4) A couple enticing "breakout quotes" we'll need later, if you have
them ready yet ;-)

Or post this directly to the map section on top here:
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/ClassActs/Table_of_contents

Thanks all for jumping in to start writing your personal Class Acts
story here:
    http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ClassActs/WebHome

See you all day (9AM - 7PM DC time) on #olpc-help right here:
    http://forum.laptop.org

And 12noon today for our special guest facilitator Josh Gay from FSF and
CK12!