[IAEP] Fwd: [IEEE Educ Society] call for abstracts for conference in Spain...

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:37:11 EDT 2009

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <reilly at media.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM
Subject: [IEEE Educ Society] call for abstracts for conference in Spain...
To: echerlin at gmail.com

To: Members of the IEEE Education Society
===

Hello Edward,

I would like to tell you about this conference. It is sponsored by the
Education Society. It's our attempt to have an FIE-like conference in
the Europe-Middle East-Africa area; the conference will rotate in that
area. In 2010 it will be in Madrid, Spain, in 2011 it will be in
Amman, Jordan and in 2012 it will be in Tunis, Tunisia.

The theme of the conference is: IEEE Engineering Education 2010 – The
Future of Global Learning in Engineering Education

It will be held from 14-16 April 2010 in Madrid, Spain

The Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON) will provide an
interdisciplinary forum for academic, research and industrial
collaboration on teaching methods, practical experiences and research
towards the future of global Engineering Education attracting 200+
participants from all over the world. Participants will include
university presidents, college deans, department chairpersons, faculty
in engineering and engineering technology, and industry leaders from
throughout the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and the
world.

Edward, please take a look at the conference's Web site. The URL for
the conference Web site is:
http://www.educon-conference.org/educon2010/

Thank you for your support of the IEEE Education Society and taking
the time to read this email.

Also see the attached PDF flyer from the conference.

-Rob-     reilly at media.mit.edu

Rob Reilly Ed.D.
Secretary, IEEE Education Society
Chair, Chapters Committee, IEEE Education Society

Web site: http://www.media.mit.edu/~reilly
USA +1.413.443.6153 (home)
USA +1.413.329.1878 (mobile)