[IAEP] another svg icons issue

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:43:21 EDT 2009

svg paths for arcs don't accept decimal values
the icon ends up being smudged all over the place in a green colour
an example of something that should work but doesn't in sugar

<!-- Arms CREATES ERROR , paths don't take decimals in sugar, replace with
beziers
<path d="M 18 35 A .5 .1 15 0 0 18 38" fill="red" stroke="&stroke_color;"/>
<path d="M 37 35 A .5 .1 -15 0 1 37 38" fill="&fill_color;"
stroke="&stroke_color;"/>-->

the .5 and .1 values cause the problem
decimal values work ok for other svg elements