[IAEP] A video about a 1-1 Apple laptop middle school in NYC - School Surveillance and a discussion on Multitaskingr

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:25:03 EDT 2009

Of the four years I taught in the elementary and high school classroom
I enjoyed fully equipped hardware computer labs with 1:1 ratio.

My life as a teacher improved _enormously_ when I was able to monitor
what all of my students were doing from one station as I did when
working in corporate training labs. The school Administrators liked it
as well for the accountability and monitoring.

That's one of the reasons I was initially attracted to Sugar in that
the peer networking was built in... please tell me that one station
monitoring of all students is built in as well. If it isn't then it
should be for the teacher's sake.

Dennis